Summer 2022 Results Days
Rushcliffe Spencer Academy will be open for the collection of results on:
- Thursday 18th August from 8:00am until 10:00am for A Level and Level 3 Results
- Thursday 25th August from 8:00am until 10:00am for GCSE and Level 1/2 Results
When you arrive at school, please follow the directions to collect your results
If you are not able to collect in person and would like your results sending to your school email, please send an email (by Wednesday 27th July) to email@example.com stating:
- Your name
We will try to email the results as early as possible after 8.00am on results day but this cannot be guaranteed. A paper copy of your results will also be posted to the address we hold on the school system.
Summer 2022 Exams:
GCSE, A Level and other Level 2 and 3 Exams will run between Monday 16th May until Tuesday 28th June.
Please see below for the GCSE (and other Level 2) timetable and A Level (and other Level 3) timetable. Students have been provided with individual copies of these from their tutors.
Wednesday 29th June is the designated Contingency Day in case of local or national emergencies. Therefore, all students expecting to take Exams in Summer 2022 must be available up to and including Wednesday 29th June 2022.
There are a range of useful information documents below.
If you have any queries about examinations, you can contact Amy Parkes, our examinations manager, via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Examination Appeals Form_Internally Assessed Word 2022
- GCSE (and other Level 2) timetable
- A Level (and other Level 3) timetable
- Information for Candidates 2021-22 Onscreen Tests
- Information for Candidates 2021-22 Privacy Notice
- Information for Candidates 2021-22 Social Media
- Information for Candidates 2021-22 Written Exams
- Unauthorised Items Poster 2021-22
- Warning to Candidates Poster 2021-22
- Information for Candidates 2021-22 Coursework
- Information for Candidates 2021-22 NEA