Results Days 2021
Rushcliffe Spencer Academy will be open for the collection of A Level results on Tuesday 10th August from 8:30am until 12:00pm.
Rushcliffe Spencer Academy will be open for the collection of GCSE and Level 2 results on Thursday 12th August from 8:30am until 12:00pm.
The later collection time this year is due to an update from JCQ regarding GCSE and A Level results being embargoed until 8:30am.
When you arrive at school, please follow the systems in place when moving around the site.
Those students that have applied to Sixth Form will be able to enrol at this time too.
If you are not able to collect in person and would like your results sending to your school email, please send an email (by Monday 26th July) to firstname.lastname@example.org stating:
- Name of student
We will try to email the results as early as possible after 8.30am on results day but this cannot be guaranteed. A paper copy of your results will also be posted to the address we hold on the school system.
If you have any queries about examinations, you can contact Amy Parkes, our examinations manager, via email@example.com
- Autumn 2021 Entry Form
- Summer 2021 Appeals Form
- Information for candidates 2020-2021 – NEA
- Information for candidates 2020-2021 – Onscreen Tests
- Information for candidates 2020-2021 – Social Media
- Information for candidates 2020-2021 – Written Exams
- Information for Candidates – Privacy Notice
- Information for Candidates 2020-2021 – Coursework
- Review of Marking and Coursework Deadlines 2019-20
- Rushcliffe Review of Marking Policy
- Unauthorised Items Poster 2020
- Warning to Candidates 2020