If you leave Rushcliffe Spencer Academy at the end of Year 11, there will be a certificate collection evening arranged for November of that year for you to collect your certificates. You will need to bring a form of ID with you when collecting.
If you leave Rushcliffe Spencer Academy at the end of Year 13, there will be a sixth form evening arranged for December of that year where you can collect both your GCSE and A Level certificates. You will need to bring a form of ID with you when collecting.
If you require your Exam Certificates at any other time, send an email to email@example.com so that a separate collection can be arranged.
Please note, as per Exam Board guidance, we archive any uncollected certificates for a maximum of 5 years before confidentially destroying them.
Summer 2023 Exams
GCSE, A Level and other Level 2 and 3 Exams will run between Monday 15th May 2023 until Tuesday 27th June 2023.
Exam timetables have now been published on exam board websites. A school summary version is available below.
The afternoons of Thursday 8th June and Thursday 15th June, as well as the day of Wednesday 28th June have been designated as Contingency sessions in case of local or national emergencies. Therefore, all students expecting to take Exams in Summer 2023 must be available up to and including Wednesday 28th June 2023.
Useful Exam Documents
- Unauthorised Items Poster
- Warning to Candidates Poster
- Information for Candidates – Written Exams 2022-2023
- Information for Candidates – On-Screen Tests 2022-2023
- Information for Candidates – Coursework 2022-2023
- Information for Candidates – NEA 2022-2023
- Information for Candidates – Social Media 2022-2023
- JCQ Privacy Notice
- Home Languages Letter
- Appeal Form – Non Examination Assessments
- Summer 2023 Non Examination Assessment – Key Deadlines for Marking and Appeals